Shaving shopping at Italianbarber.com

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Mo5-O, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Mo5-O

Mo5-O New Member

Not sure if anyone here has used this online store before. It is called the Italianbarber.com. Free shipping in Canada and the USA with orders over $60. I have a friend who has made 2 or 3 orders with them and they arrived within a couple of days.

2. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

never ordered with them bu plan to in the future. They seem to have cheaper prices than many stores out there. Heard really good things about them as well.

3. Mo5-O

Mo5-O New Member

They have some really cool products, like a shave soap called Cella. It works great and smells delicious.

4. brucered

brucered New Member

+1 again on joseph @ IB.

looks like the Winnipegers are taking over The Shave Den.

5. Mo5-O

Mo5-O New Member

Italianbarber just go in a whole bunch of new product......even some for the ladies.

6. Tiggercat

Tiggercat New Member

Just received my first order - fantastic service! And the Proraso Aloe & Green Tea Pre/Post is wonderful, although that's a topic for another post.

7. Dripp

Dripp New Member

Joe is great. Fast service and great communication. I'd order from him again in a heartbeat, if I didn't have 2 kilos of cream from him already:eek:

8. Hex

Hex Member

I bought my 1st order from them about a week ago and the service was fine.
    Good prices, prompt shipment, what else is there ?

I think this is the only place to get the RazoRock line of products which is why I was shopping there.

The shave cream, RazoRock XXX is worth a try and the pre-shave gel is unmatched in how it performs. I think I commented on it in the pre-shave forum.
    I highly recommend it.

9. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

I might have to add some of their pre-shave. I never have used any pre-shave besides plain old conditioner. I must say my first tub of RazoRock was less than stellar. But my second was above average for a shaving soap/cream for the price. Good priced croap for what you get. Haven't tried different scents just the Marzipan cherry one.

10. ztirf1953

ztirf1953 Active Member

I have used the Italian Barber for several orders. Each one came quickly and without problems!

I highly recommend this store!!!!!!!!!!:happy108

11. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Looks like Iam going to be making an order soon.

12. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

You should it is great for me because it takes 3 days from order to doorstep for me. So that is a much better bonus than a couple weeks.

13. NoahG

NoahG Member

I love the XXX, especially now that I know how to get a good lather from it. I'm really wanting to try the preshave gel as well. Not ure about how long it takes to get to the states from Canada though, so I ended up getting my xxx from phil at Bullgoose . Not sure if the other scents would appeal to me as I really don't like super sweet scents. They're marzipan, chocolate almond and mint if I remember correctly. I would also recommend the RazoRock alum stick as its basically a rebranded version of the deodorant stick I use as my alum every day and a bit cheaper to boot. My $. 02

14. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

For the time to get shipment it really depends. Some of my shipments from the states have taken 6 days. Others have taken well over 3 weeks. It just matters upon where you are and how the post office is feeling that day. :happy102

I would recommend ordering from them. They are great to work with and ask questions. One of my go to stores.

15. MarkStar

MarkStar Well-Known Member

First-rate service from Joe at IB!

I have placed several orders with him and have never been disappointed.

His RazoRock products are an incredible deal for what they cost. I love the Cacao Shave Soap (although I smell no cacao in it, just marzipan with a hint of cherry).

16. techjunkie

techjunkie Member

Not the only place, but since the RazoRock products are custom made for him, he tends to have slightly better prices than other stores.

I've never used them, myself, but I have been looking into the Aftershave Wax product and am getting ready to pull the trigger on it to give it a try. (I'm just not a fan of Italian soaps, so until reading a blurb on the wax, I hadn't been paying too much attention.)

17. Hex

Hex Member

I didn't know that BullGoose had the RazoRock products. If you order from BullGoose, you can start a stop watch the minute you push the "Buy" button, the order will have been boxed and on its way.

I still maintain that he is a retired PostMaster and has an office in the Post Office building. :D

18. Moe

Moe Active Member

Used this place about a month ago to backfill my Blue Floid stock. Easy transaction, no problems.

19. nyfinest

nyfinest New Member

I have had dealings with Joe from the Italian Barber on a number of occasions. His customer service is top notch, quick shipping. But most of all if you have not tried his Razor Rock cream your really missing out on a great product and an awesome shave.