Show off your cat

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Turk, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Mercedes.jpg Mercedes after a rain storm...

2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Violet aka Baby kitten doing what she does best. Btw Violet was a Ferrell kitten. image.jpeg And Magic on the left, Cesar on the right. Cesar pretty much runs the house, this is mommy's baby. Magic doesn't get along so well with Violet, I'm the only one who can handle Magic. Magic is our only indoor/outdoor cat.
    image.jpeg
    Edit: oh yeah everyone is neutered and spayed.

3. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

[​IMG]

Sparrow is a converted barn cat. Neutered and multiple wormings later he is now fattening up nicely.
    [​IMG]
    He sleeps in a box.

4. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Felines give me a runny nose and make me sneeze. I did not realize this until I was about 27. Here is a picture of our oldest son with our kitty, Mier (1976). She was a good kitty, but after she had kittens, she would wake the baby, so we had to adopt her out. No more cats for us.
    image16.jpg

5. gregkw1

gregkw1 Well-Known Member

6. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

Excellent taxidermy.

7. Red Rider

Red Rider Well-Known Member

Interesting how many of us have Siamese cats vs the general public.

image.jpeg

Here is Peekaboo posing with my "new" Fat Boy set.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2016
  8. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

:love055:

9. Robyflexx

:love055:

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  10. opsimath

opsimath Well-Known Member

I really enjoy all the pictures. I used to have cats: 2 brothers, who were absolutely charming and loveable. When they died (within a year of each other) my wife and I decided to take an hiatus from pets -- do some traveling, but I do miss them so. Here in Seattle there's a coffee house called Meowtropolitan. You make an appointment, sixty minutes with the cats (about a dozen, I think) with an espresso drink included. If this place were within walking distance of my house, I would probably be there daily.

That's one way to fill the void -- they adopt out many to good homes. I love dogs too, but I've encountered a few dogs in my life that I didn't like -- I can't remember ever meeting a cat I didn't like.

Again, thanks for the photos!

11. Turk

Turk Well-Known Member

I wish they had something like that in the Phoenix area. I had to put my cat to sleep about 6 months ago and miss her. I am in the hunt for a nice kitty. My cat Mercedes was a Russian Blue Tuxedo and we really like the coat on the Russian Blue. My search continues. What's funny is just last night my wife and I were saying that we need to find some friends with cats so we can play with them.

12. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    My 2 1/2 kitties;

Biscuit, mostly outdoor, but will come in if the weather isn't to her liking.
    photo caption "Thanks, Amazon!"
    biscuit.jpg
    Petunia
    Adopted from the Humane Society a little over a year ago. Tomorrow is her 2nd birthday. She loves donuts.
    photo caption "Ack!" tunia.jpg
    Bandee
    Also adopted from the Humane Society a little over a year ago.
    He was such a shy, nervous little guy. Now he is my little love bug.
    bambam.jpg

13. Robyflexx

:love055::love055::love055:

14. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

We have two - boy and girl, 15 years old now.

This is how they looked like in 2001 (pictures taken with my very first digital camera). Their favorite pastime:

beide1.jpg

VHS video tape recoder - do some of you remember?

beide2.jpg

Nelson, the boy, on the prowl in our backyard:

pirsch.jpg

Some of you have already seen Nanni, the girl, photobombing my SotD:

nanni1 Kopie.jpg

This is her striking a not so elegant pose:

grumpy.jpg

Jayaruh, Turk, Red Rider and 2 others like this.
  15. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Bob...my son's cat who rules the roost.
    [​IMG]

Jayaruh, Turk, Red Rider and 3 others like this.
  16. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    That needs to be in next year's TSD calender.

PLANofMAN, Marverel and Robyflexx like this.
  17. BigMike

BigMike Well-Known Member

I said to Cat, "Haven't seen you catch a rat around here lately." She walked off and came back 10 minutes later with this. 1044594_466425240126080_1112602618_n.jpg

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  18. Robyflexx

She sure is cute! :love055:

BigMike likes this.
  19. Mr. Freeze93

Mr. Freeze93 Prefers the baby blue dress

tank.jpg

This is my cat Tank. He enjoys eating, sleeping, eating, sleeping, and knocking over bottles of aftershave. He's 22lbs of annoying fluff but SWMBO loves him.

oreo.jpg

Our newest addition to the family. This is Oreo. My 4 year old daughter picked him out and she adores him. He enjoys being a spaz and angering Tank. I love him because he likes to try and destroy the damn Olaf from Frozen toy SWMBO got our daughter that only goes off at 2 am in the morning.

Queen of Blades and Robyflexx like this.
  20. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

My cat thinks the phone and cameras in general are satan made torture devices so I have no pictures of him. He hides from the kids when he sleeps so I can't get a candid then either. He name is Chaplin and he is white with a brown hairpiece shaped spot on top of his head. He thinks he rules the house but the dog thinks he tastes good so holds him down for tongue baths.

Queen of Blades and Robyflexx like this.