Shrinking Aftershave Inventory at WalMart???

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by PottyDoctor, Apr 10, 2007.

1. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

What gives? :confused: My local Wally World's have shrunk their cologne and/or aftershave stock to the point that the only men's offering [in the cologne section] is English Leather Aftershave. :eek: Now I like English Leather, but they used to carry at least a dozen or so popular colognes. And the women's cologne has shrunk as well.

Now they still have Brut, Aqua Velva and Old Spice in the shaving section, but that's it! Many of us yearn for some of the old classic colognes, but they are getting harder to find it seems.

Is this a new trend? Does your local Wally World look the same way? :confused:

2. Will

Will Nevermind

That was a close one!

I almost had a heart attack.

I think MY Wally World still has a good supply.

3. PottyDoctor

I plan on asking the management what gives with the colognes, if I have time on my next trip to Walmart.

4. Will

Will Nevermind

Make sure you report back.

5. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

I go to Harmon for my drugstore classics. They have everything:

Old Spice
    British Sterling
    Canoe
    Pinaud
    Brut
    Aqua Velva (ice blue and musk)
    English Leather
    Stetson

6. PottyDoctor

All classics! All great stuff!

7. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Geez, the Walmarts here in Montreal are low too in stuff for us wetshaving pros...Lots of canned gook, but hardly any soaps, or creams. There's still some Old Spice, Mennen, and Aqua Velva to be found, though.

8. Kingpepper

Kingpepper Active Member

For EDT's and colognes I just ask my wife the Avon Lady. She has me well stocked except for a bottle of Derek Jeter Driven which is somewhere in "the warehouse":D