Shugar Soap Works bath soap

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by ninjack, Apr 24, 2017.

1. ninjack

ninjack Well-Known Member

I went into my local Dollar Tree last Friday to check out their soap selection and ended up getting three bars of Shugar Soap Works bath soaps in different scents. They are large bars, 7 oz. I believe and have a very nice smell. I got a lemon a coconut and a verbena bar to try. I am starting with the verbena and like it so far. Great smell, but not too strong and doesn't dry me out like some soaps. Not bad IMHO.
    shugar soap.jpg

jimjo1031 and Keithmax like this.
  2. Bookworm

Bookworm Well-Known Member

I like the oatmeal and verbena, despite not having oatmeal or verbena in it from the ingredient list :)

It's a good soap until you get down to that last quarter inch, and then it takes work.

NISITO, ninjack and jimjo1031 like this.
  3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

I picked up those four a while back. My favorite is lemon.

NISITO and ninjack like this.
  4. ninjack

ninjack Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm using the oatmeal and verbena right now, but the lemon smells fantastic. My 7 year old son was taking a bath in my bathroom last night and had to ask me if it was really soap, the bar was so big (to him anyway).

jimjo1031 and NISITO like this.
  5. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

I picked up a bar of the lemon to try after reading this thread. I like it, the scent is nice, it's creamy, and has a great lather. Been alternating it out with my Stirling soap. For the price , will buy again.

ninjack, jimjo1031 and NISITO like this.
  6. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

One thing I guess worth mentioning is, that this company, also selling soap under the Venezia brand, donates a lot of their products to the poor and needy. I've been buying their soaps for a couple of years now. They're great soaps, all natural and last a long time.

7. Tiredricefarmer

Tiredricefarmer Well-Known Member

Good to know. Looks like I'm gonna have to keep a bar or two around!

Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
    jimjo1031 likes this.