Simpsons 58 today

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Leisureguy, Sep 8, 2007.

1. Leisureguy

Leisureguy Read My Blog

I used the Simpsons 58 today---very nice brush, never had a problem, but I realize that the reason I often bypass it is that the loft is a little too long for me. I'm thinking that the 56 might be better.

Anyone else use a brush from the 50 series? (I got this one from Lee's Razors, BTW.)

2. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Sadly i own only one brush atm :(

3. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

Michael, I have a Duke 2 and although I do enjoy it, I would like just a slightly longer loft, not much. Which of the 50 series you think would fit the bill.

Btw, I would rather get a different handle for variety's sake which is why I would rather not get a Duke 3 for a longer loft.

4. Leisureguy

Leisureguy Read My Blog

I think I would like the Simpsons 56, but that's just a guess since I don't have one. Unless you want specifically stick with the Simpsons, why not try a Rooney Style 2 Super? (or Finest, if you want to go whole hog). Great brush for soaps and creams and really my favorite, I think.

5. Leisureguy

Leisureguy Read My Blog

I just check with Lee's Razors: Simpsons 56 is $155, and ordered now would arrive early October. Just FYI.

6. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

LG would u by any chance know the dimenisions for either or both the 56 & 58? Overall height, handle height, Loft & Knot in millimeters.

If u did kno wud u tell me?

7. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member