Soaps Galore!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by huckelberry hound, Dec 2, 2013.

1. huckelberry hound

huckelberry hound Active Member

classic shaving soaps going for .99 cents with promo code cyber 17 till midnight!!! classicshaving.com Just picked up a bunch. Really excited for the frankincense and myrrh

2. huckelberry hound

Any one else score good shaving deals on cyber Monday?

3. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I'm not crazy about their soaps. But that's me.

And, no, I didn't do any cyber shopping.

HolyRollah likes this.
  4. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Steve was busy camping out in front of Best Buy since last Tuesday…..:D

BigT, lradke and swarden43 like this.
  5. huckelberry hound

I ordered some sandalwood from them before and I must admit I wasn't a big fan of the scent. I'm hoping some of the others smell better ANNND I plan on gifting some to my pop n brothers who recently picked up wet shaving:bounce015:. I haven't tried a lot of soaps. The only thing I've really liked so far is Taylor of old bond, everything else has been eh. Any suggestions?

6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Check the TSD store.

Omelmad likes this.
  7. Cool Breeze

Cool Breeze Sushi Shaver

Van Der Hagen. A fine soap doesnt have to cost an arm and a leg. It smells great and lathers like no bodys buziness. You can get it at Wall Mart, Walgreens , CVS for less than $2.00

8. huckelberry hound

you know, I do actually like vanderhagen. I bought the deluxe shave kit when I first got started. Just ordered some Mr. Taylor by TOBS. would like to try Arko as well. I hear really good things about it.

9. sharpedge1188

sharpedge1188 New Member

Shaving shop from TOBS is by far the most pleasent shave cream I have tried to date

10. huckelberry hound

I heard they are canceling the line. Hope I can fine some in a month or two.