SOLD : Champagne Lady Gillette and Gold "Fatty" Tech.. SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rollsshaver, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Okay folks.... Getting rid of a couple more extras in the ole' shave den.

SOLD1. I have an immaculate L-1 (1966) Champagne Lady Gillette up for grabs. The champagne LG's seem to be even more uncommon that the pink ones, and you will see 20 blue LG's to every pink one!. This particular razor is pristine!! No brassing, no scratches, no scuffs. All the stars are fully painted, the handle has that faint yellowish tone that makes this such a beautiful shaving tool, and the TTO works perfectly. Like I said, IMMACULATE!!

This razor can be a fantastic addition to your collection for only $32 shipped CONUS!!

SOLD2. The second razor I am selling is a Gold NDC fat handled Gillette Tech. I cannot call this perfect, but it is damn close. The ONLY flaws on the razor are two extremely tiny spots of laquer loss on the head. And you better be looking closely in a well lit room to even see these spots. Considering that this razor is at least a half century old, the condition is almost unbelievable!! This is among my favorites. IF I did not have a few of these already, I could not sell it. But, lucky for you, I do happen to have a small arsenal of "Fatty Techs"......

So, some lucky TSD'er has a chance to own this lovely razor for just $19 shipped CONUS!!SOLD

As usual I can only accept PayPay. No E-checks!! And expect to get a few extras along with your razor. Always blades, sometimes SS, SC, AS, canned foods, small furry animals, ect.......................

PM me if you are interested in purchasing one or both of these razors. If you have a question about them, please post it in this thread.

Rolls

2. joseywales

joseywales Member

Not sure what NDC means. Can you point me to a razor that looks like yours?

3. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

NDC = No Date code
    the NDC Fat handle tech are great razors. Every wetshaver needs to have at least 2, one to keep and one to give out to inquiring friends.

Here is a example of a NDC tech.

Attached Files:

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I agree Bong. Newbies and old timers alike can use the Tech. Great razors to have.

Fuzzy

5. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

razor pics

Do you have any photos of these?

6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Rolls does not take pics of anything..ever.. but a lot of us can vouch for him. If he says perfect it is more then perfect.

Fuzzy

7. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

no pics good deal

Thanks. Didn't know...

PM sent.

8. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

You will enjoy whichever you get.. be sure to let us know how things go.

Fuzzy

9. rollsshaver

Bumperoony

I appreciate the words of good faith, Fuzzy. The gold Tech is SOLD. Still waiting on someone to make an offer on the Lady though................

10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

That's how we roll.. errrr Rolls

Fuzzy

11. rollsshaver

Bumperoonyliciousness

Just so people know, the price I have on the Lady Gillette is firm. It is a very fair price on a hard to fing razor. $32 shipped CONUS. I will include a pack of Astra Superior Platinums, a pack of Crystals, a pack of Russian Gillette Platinums, and the usual assortment of odds and ends. If you can find this particular razor any cheaper, let me know......................

12. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

the lg

Does the LG have a case with it?

13. rollsshaver

Nope.

14. rollsshaver

15. rollsshaver

Both razors are sold. Thanks TSD....................

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.