**SOLD** FS: Gillette Super Adjustable, NOS sealed Super Speed

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by IAmTheJody, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Mods... if this isn't allowed - sending to my own site to buy - please let me know and I'll adjust this listing. Just didn't want to overload the thread with all of the pics. - Jody

I've these 2 razors for sale. Both can be seen and purchased at my web site. $5 from each razor sale will be donated to TSD.

SOLD - 1 - GILLETTE - 1st quarter 1973 (T-1) - Super Adjustable, aka "Black Beauty", long-handle adjustable double-edge safety razor; super clean; adjuster ring works smoothly; adjusters in blade bed rise and lower smoothly; twist-to-open works smoothly; twist-to-open final quarter turn to lock works smoothly; just an all around very nice razor. You won't be disappointed. A couple of very small dings on the handle as seen in the handle close-up pics. $35.00 shipped Priority to USA addresses only. Fair price I think since they generally sell for $35+ plus shipping on eBay and I'm paying shipping and PayPal fees.

SOLD - 1 - GILLETTE - 1980s - Black Handle Super Speed; New Old Stock never opened; can't make out the exact date code since it's still sealed in the package; never used. $35.00 shipped Priority to USA addresses only. Fair price I think since they generally sell for $50+ plus shipping on eBay and I'm paying shipping and PayPal fees.

2. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

These razors are now sold - both were sold via my web site ironically - and $10.00 ($5.00 from each) has been donated to TSD for support and in recognition of the great TSD awesomeness!

Therefore, this thread is now closed. Thanks! ::git

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.