Some good cigar brands?

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Ry1123, Mar 6, 2011.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Dutch Masters are the only cigars I'll smoke, when I smoke cigars.

2. EnglishChannel

EnglishChannel Well-Known Member

For flavored Cigars, ACID cannot be beat!

I am partial to their KUBA KUBA, and ExtraOrdinary Larry, but they have many that are worth a try.

Many don't know that Drew Estates (the company that makes the ACID line) also produce some very nice regular non-flavored tobacco cigars.

They are an interesting company as well. Guys who grew up in the US and decided to buy a tobacco farm in Nicaruaga and make a go in the cigar business.

3. Kyle

Kyle New Member

Pretty much any ACID cigar, and Drew Estate Cigars are the best in my book. So good in fact I don't have a favorite, they are all amazing!! For natural cigars I like NUBS!

4. bigswol2

bigswol2 New Member

cant go wrong with a Fuente product!

5. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

Wolf Bros. Rum Soacked Crooks if you can find them stock up!!

6. theshaver

theshaver Member

I have had a few, but I just had one the other night that is my favorite. It was the Carlos Torano Exodus 50 years cigar. Excellent flavor, pull, and smoke. I will be getting a few of these to have on hand.

7. cohiba

cohiba Member

Non-Cuban:
    Arturo Fuente
    Dunhill
    AVO

Cuban:
    Cohiba
    Fonseca
    Punch
    Montecristo

8. Kyle7372

Kyle7372 Member

What I find is the avid ciagr smoker in America cant possibly get his or her favorite cuban on a reg bases. Here are my favorites that can (in my opinion) hold up against some of the cuban beasts and also not empty your wallet.

Oliva Series G Maduro
    Rocky Patel Vintage 1990
    Rocky Patel Vintage Seconds (cheap and same as 1990's or 1992's)
    Victor Sinclair Vintage Selection Maduro
    CAO Black
    CAO MX2

Those are my fav's that can be bought cheaply online and to fill a humidor. If you start smoking the finer hand rolled cigars you will soon enjoy them more then infused cigars.