Something to keep in mind while dealing with Acquisition Disorder

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by TheCopperHat, Apr 27, 2010.

1. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

What happens when you move????
    Brushes, shave sticks, cream, soap, aftershave, balm
    [​IMG]

straight razor drawer, (the brown box has another 12 or so in it for resto)
    [​IMG]

Double edge, se and injectors with some old brushes and blades (and a molson export mustache mug)
    [​IMG]

Last but not least straight razor maintenance and restoration tools
    [​IMG]

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Well it is comforting to know that I am not the only one who is using the Rubbermaid three drawer organizer to store all of my shave stuff in...:D

3. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

haha, they work quite well, i wish you could buy small barriers for dividers for them and they'd be perfect, but it suits the bill for now.

4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Well you could go all out shade tree and duct tape in some cardboard for dividers...:signs002

5. dougr

dougr Well-Known Member

:happy005::lam You are winning the organized by Rubbermaid contest right now. My shaving stash is scattered right now. Great pictures

6. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

lol sweet, do I win a rubbermaid box?

7. groffjj

groffjj New Member

I just began shaving this way and already bathroom cabinet is getting crowded. I was wondering what to do with it all, and with the stuff I still want to acquire. Rubbermaid 3 drawer. We have a couple of those in use around the house. I guess one more won't hurt.

8. What are the approximate dimensions of those three drawer organizers?
    I was storing things in a basket under my sink, but the latest bout of aquisitions means that everything no longer fits in there XD.