Son's Shaving

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by dadvest, Dec 31, 2011.

1. dadvest

dadvest Active Member

My 19 year old son already uses a nice Gillette Black Beauty with a Feather and he thought he was getting a good shave using that and a can of "goo". I turned him on to the brush and some C O Bigelow and he's said to me."Wow dad the razor just glides over and cuts so much better!" Makes daddy proud!

2. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Awesome! Another convert.

3. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

One spared from the clutches of evillllllll! :signs136:

Seriously though, it is good that he is able to make an informed decision rather than a marketer's driven decision.

4. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

Sweet:D.

5. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

Heck, makes me proud too....:) He should swing by the Den sometime and hang....;)

6. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

7. Billr

Billr Mix Master Mighty White!

very cool - I love sharing the mirror, a bowl of lather and a cup of joe with my son, We have some good talks while shaving.

tomnat likes this.
  8. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Great news!

9. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Great news another covert:happy096:

10. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Awesome job!

11. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

That is outstanding dadvest! This past Thanksgiving, I had the joy of sharing our interests with my youngest son, (battle.munky) and my Grandson. Bob brought some of his goodies including the infamous Muhle 41R for me to test drive, along with other assorted goods. And, I got to watch my Grandson, Max, shave, which was my first time sharing in his excitement. My oldest son(Tango) is very much into the traditional shaving, too, but he doesn't post here hardly at all. Also my Grand daughter uses a DE for her shaving as well. We are in to 3 generations and counting.

12. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Its all your fault Dad, in a couple ways at least ;)

Thanks for turning me onto traditional shaving dude, I love you. For it and many other things :D \m/