Southern Witchcraft Soap

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Redrock, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Redrock

Redrock Well-Known Member

Folks,

I saw this soap on another forum SOTD and decided to give it a try. I have not tried a new soap in quite awhile and decided on something different. For me, this is an excellent soap. It is a soft soap. Properties:

Wonderful aroma.
    Quick, easy lather.
    Rich lather.
    Cushion and glide excellent.
    A little bit goes a long way.
    It likes water.
    Decent price. $17.00 plus shipping.

If looking you may want to give this a try. The only negative side is really weird names.

:happy093:

SW.jpg

Zykris, Yehuda D, awk-m4 and 4 others like this.
  2. MoAllen

MoAllen King of Unscented

I recently picked up their "Incorporeal" (unscented) soap. Very nice performance.[​IMG]

3. awk-m4

awk-m4 Well-Known Member

I just took a look at their website and they have some really interesting products. This one in particular looks like it would be very appropriate for this month.

Samhain.JPG

Paul D

4. awk-m4

awk-m4 Well-Known Member

I bought their samplers along with a couple of full size pucks. These guys make fantastic soaps! Some of the scent profiles are really complex. They really put a lot of effort in them.
    Paul

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.
  5. SterFry

SterFry Well-Known Member

Pomona is my favorite SW scent of the handful I've tried. The red wine note really brings it together. Just incredible.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  6. awk-m4

awk-m4 Well-Known Member

Pomona was on the shaving menu this morning. Totally agree, it's just incredible and the aftershave scent is even more sublime!
    IMG_9052.jpg

7. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Their Lavender soap is lovely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paul Turner likes this.
  8. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Lavender was originally a man's scent.

9. Zykris

Zykris Well-Known Member

Love the soap. The scent of Carpathia is a little on the strong side for me.

awk-m4 likes this.
  10. awk-m4

awk-m4 Well-Known Member

Carpathia is definitely on the strong side. My favorites have lighter scents. Druantia and Samhain are my top two. I shaved using Druantia this morning. Love love it!!
    IMG_9109.jpg