Spring/Summer Aftershave that’s Floral & Manly? Look no further. Chatillon Lux...

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Str8on2, May 27, 2018.

1. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

As I’ve posted and said in the soap category, this scent is just intoxicating and just simply superb. What is it? Chatillon Lux Yuzu/Rose/Patchouli Aftershave splash. Man, does this deliver and in spades. Just a magnificent concoction of florals and citrus but still having that semi earthy with pine like masculine vibe to it. The soap smells wonderful, but the A/S splash just kicks it up to another level of olfactory seduction. Just the perfect combo of scents that work beautifully. Longevity? You don’t need anything else once you apply this stuff and a little goes a long way. I tried it yesterday for the first time not knowing it’s full strength potential and it just projected tremendously. Truly beast mode as the scent lasted on me for 6-7 hours. I still caught excellent whiffs of it on the dry down the rest of the night. I was more careful with it during this mornings shave and still 3 hours later it is just sublime as I catch strong scent trails of it. Even the Misses has been impressed with the scent and longevity. But besides the scent, the ingredients really do provide an excellent post shave finish as it just cools and calms the skin as I had a slight bit of irritation after my shave and it was subdued within a few minutes of applying it. It’s absorbed quickly and easily with just a nice quench that is not overly done. I’ve only had 2 uses with it, but I’m a believer that Chatillon knows their aftershaves and this one is no exception. A must have Gents, truly a must have for the warmer days. It will not disappoint....

109E7153-E2EA-404E-A200-E33AE177DAEA.jpeg

Last edited: May 27, 2018
    john zeiger, HMan, McGrande and 2 others like this.
  2. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

Read your first part of title and thought this had to be about the Veg! However, it does sound like Lux makes a potent product. Wish I liked patchouli more!

Ijustmissedthe50s likes this.