Strong Set and Rubberset B-3 Re-paint

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by jimjo1031, Aug 2, 2018.

  1. jimjo1031

    jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

    I got these two brushes from @Jrdelgado that I really didn't have to replace the knots on, but I gave them new paint I didn't show it, but on both, I stripped the paint from the upper parts of both brushes because of peeling paint. Yeah, I forgot to take pics..........
    1.jpg

    After some thinking, I decided to do the Rubberset B-3 with original colors as it still has it's sticker on the bottom. This worked out nice as the red I used is a perfect match. I changed the colors on the Strong Set because I really wanted to. I went with a Black top and Pale Yellow bottom..........
    2.jpg
     
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    Rhody, AGHisBBS, cliffb599 and 4 others like this.
  2. cliffb599

    cliffb599 Well-Known Member

    Great work. There looking good.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
     
    jimjo1031 likes this.
  3. poppi

    poppi Well-Known Member

    Those look great, nice job
     
    jimjo1031 likes this.
  4. montieg

    montieg Well-Known Member

    Those look great
     
    jimjo1031 likes this.
  5. Jrdelgado

    Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

    Another great restoration Jim!
     
    jimjo1031 likes this.
  6. jimjo1031

    jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

    Thank you guys.
     

Share This Page