Sudsy soapary sage and lime

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by blitz, Feb 27, 2018.

1. blitz

blitz Member

thoughts on this scent?

john zeiger likes this.
  2. Macktheknife

Macktheknife Active Member

Anything citrus works for me.

3. john zeiger

john zeiger Well-Known Member

I haven't tried this scent yet but do have the Citrus and Bay and Rose & Black Pepper. I enjoy both scents. What I really like though are the shave properties of SS's soaps. It hits all the bases for me. Is easy to lather, makes a nice thick protective lather which is slick and great post shave. SS's soap is one of my top 3 soaps along with B & M and Mike's. I look forward to response to your specific question as this is the next scent I am contemplating.

4. hrisc

hrisc New Member

SS are great! They are very slick, have great post shave properties, and are a good deal. For $16 a tub you get a 5 oz of soap

5. blitz

blitz Member

any feedback for this particular scent?

6. john zeiger

As I mentioned earlier unfortunately I personally have not tried this scent but Michael Freedberg did a "You Tube" review on it. I have not reviewed this video but, if you have not watched any of his videos, I feel that he does a great job of describing the products he is reviewing. If you watch this video he might be able to give you a good idea of the scent. You can find his videos just by googling Michael Freedberg You Tube or Sudsy Soapery soap review. I hope this helps.

7. john zeiger

blitz, I don't know if you saw it but Sudsy Soapery has 30% off a couple of shaving soaps including the White Sage and Lime soap for St. Patrick's Day just in case you are interested - but just until midnight. As a customer I received an E-Mail from them.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2018
  8. blitz

blitz Member

unfortunately i did not but thank you for the heads up, as well as the info on the youtube review.

john zeiger likes this.
  9. Rugger007

Rugger007 Active Member

This particular soap from SS is a very very nice scent. The lime and sage are beautifully blended, both compliment each other and never compete or overpower. As with all SS soaps, they never disappoint.

Ksblazer and john zeiger like this.
  10. john zeiger

Thank you Rugger007 for posting. This will go on my to buy list. As I described above I love SS's shaving soaps.

Rugger007 likes this.
  11. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

When SS first came out the lime and sage was one I really wanting to get. I like both of those scents. But I heard mixed reviews about that scent.

I opted for the lavender and peppermint. First shave with it today and Im very impressed with its overall performance.

Since then I have read a few more positive remarks like Ruger007s about the sage and lime. So Ill be putting it back on my to get list next time I place an order.

12. john zeiger

I just used SS's Rose and Black Pepper this morning. Everytime I use their soaps I marvel at their performance.

Ksblazer likes this.
  13. Gobucks

Gobucks Member

I have this and it is in my rotation. Great lather and great scent.