Summer internship in Minneapolis?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Edcculus, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Edcculus

Edcculus Resident Bay Rummy

I had a phone interview with a company out of Minneapolis. I was kind of on the fence about the internship, since its so far away. I think I'm starting to warm up to the idea. The job sounds great, plus I was born not too far away in Fargo, ND. I really wanted to stick around Clemson this summer to just hang, take classes and work, but this might be a great opportunity. Hopefully I wont be as bored as I was on my last internhip (which is how I got into shaving :eek: ). I think Minneapolis is a lot cooler place than Manassas, VA though.

anyway, if there is anyone in the area, I may be Minneapolis bound this summer!

2. Lynchmeister

Lynchmeister New Member

I, as well as a few others I'm sure, are in the Twin Cities area. It really is a great area.

BTW, congrats on the internship. I had an internship with a specialty insurance company here and they've since offered me the full-time position I'm currently typing this from. :rolleyes: ;)

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Ed, good luck if you decide to take the internship.

4. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Ed, I wish I was young enough to spend different summers in different places doing different jobs... I think it is awesome. Minnesota is GORGEOUS! Go for it and know that I am jealous..... ::

5. Edcculus

I think I've decided not to take it. I really want to spend the summer in Clemson. pPus I need to take some summer classes anyways. I'm hoping to get a job as a lifeguard too.

6. Will

Will Nevermind

I was just about to say WOW you got a haircut and a real job.

Thanks for proving me wrong.:rofl ::

7. Edcculus

Well, I already had the haircut and the real job. I hated it, and thats why I'm staying at school!

8. Will

Will Nevermind

Good work :D

Don't Grow up kids!

9. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Follow your own path it may lead to places unknown and wonders to see.