T&H customer service

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Reformation Student, Jan 22, 2008.

1. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

If I had the money for all that Penhaligon's stuff... ;)

2. TOB9595

TOB9595 Member

Yep, yesterday was ~ 2 hrs. ~ 8 hours after My Son came home and he couldn't detect anything.

I got two T&H Sampler packs and they were a wee bit different in some of the creams and fragrances. Probably because I ordered two of the sampler packs.

3. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

update

I tried, yesterday, the Spanish Leather cologne :drool But for a regular price of $75 I could never justify the purchase, especially since it lasted only about 3 hours. It might last longer if I used an atomizer as opposed to dabbing it on but it's still a little pricey. I'm wearing the Grafton today and, while a nice scent, seems to be too light a fragrance for me to notice (even while applying it).

As for the preshave oil, shave cream and aftershave balm, I've used them for 2 days now and I can't really make a determination as to whether or not I like them. I'm going back to my regular products tomorrow so it will be interesting to make a comparison tomorrow.