Tabac aftershave

Discussion in 'Aftershave Reviews' started by crackstar, Feb 21, 2007.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I really enjoy Tabac aftershave, it's just a pity it's not too easy to find in Montreal now. It's also not cheap, but worth the price.

Jeff

2. St. Croix

St. Croix New Member

Good stuff, and goes well with the EDT!

St. Croix

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

As an alcohol-based splash it's about as goot as they get - I like it, especially when having used the tabac soap before :D

4. Aztecface

Aztecface New Member

It's cheap and it smells great. I love it.

5. kagemusha

kagemusha New Member

A classic

Tabac is one of the reasons why I enjoy shaving. It is real enjoyment to apply this aftershave to my skin after every shave and to enjoy that scent for the rest of the day. This aftershave is very cooling and absorbs well.

6. Patrick

Patrick New Member

Which one of the Tabac's smells the most like the shaving soap and has the strongest and longest lasting scent, the Tabac aftershave or the cologne?
    -patrick

7. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I would say the aftershave has the most similarity.

8. texbilly

texbilly New Member

Excellent

After experiencing many aftershaves over the years, my recent introduction to Tabac has projected it to the top of my list and I cannot say too much about this great product. I bought this because of my love for the shaving soap so it's great healing properties, scent and just right scent properties equate to perfect in my book. Awesome!

9. jmsodpc

jmsodpc Well-Known Member

my wife hates the smell of tabac.....well...tonight she is out of town so i had a tabac shave with aftershave splash and balm.

she doesnt know what she's missing.

10. Peter Allen

Peter Allen Member

One of my favourite aftershaves, love it.
    I tried the shave soap once when I was in my teens and got quite a rash and I have not tried it again.
    Now I'm converted to real/DE shaving and techniques I think I will try it again.