Tapatalk issues today ?!?

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by CHSeifert, Dec 4, 2011.

1. CHSeifert

CHSeifert Active Member

I have now had tapatalk problems with this forum All day.

All the other TapaTalk forums works fine on my iPhone. It says the forum need to update to new version.

Just a FYI :)

2. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I've been having the problem since yesterday on the ipad and the android phone. However, it hasn't told me that the forum needs to update. It just keeps telling me that I need to log out and back in again. I can log in, I can see all the threads, I can see the latest posts. I just can't open any threads.

3. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

I've had issues since yesterday too I can see thread titles...but when selected it just sits and says loading.

4. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Hmm... I'm certainly not Sparky, but I'm gonna venture a guess that this has to due to the forum software update that was applied yesterday.

It was updated from Xenforo 1.0 to version 1.1, so we are now running the latest version.

5. Ron Trosclair

Ron Trosclair Member

I was, but it seems to be working now.

6. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    As Ron noticed, it's fixed now.

7. xCarbonSteelx

xCarbonSteelx Well-Known Member

I was having issues with Tapatalk yesterday, all good now.

8. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Thanks guys!!!

9. CHSeifert

CHSeifert Active Member

Thanks it's working again now :)

Each time the forum is updated with new software this will happen.

10. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    I'm hoping for a tapatalk module that resides in a folder not overwritten by updates.... hopefully it will be released soon.

11. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Gonna resurrect this because I got a new Android phone this weekend and just installed Tapatalk. Did a search and can't find anything for 'The Shave Den', 'Shave Den' or 'TSD'. Is TSD published to Tapatalk?

Edit: Nevermind. Finally found it. It's listed as 'TheShaveDen' with no spaces between the words which makes it difficult to find. I finally just did a generic search for 'shave' and found it.

12. senex

senex Member

You will also find it crashes all the time and only has partial support.
    I also run it on and old Iphone 3 and the ios app leaves the android one for dead, I hope they improve the android one soon.

13. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

Hi using a iPhone. Unable to empty my 'Alerts file' did it in the past. Can't find the command now. ??
    Thanks