Ted Lapidus Pour Homme

Discussion in 'Scents' started by gorgo2, Jul 24, 2019.

1. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

A gent came in this morning wearing this fantastic fragrance. Asked him what's this wonderful blend of sandalwood, cedar and pine (and more) he's wearing? That's the name, anyone familiar with it? Wow.

RyX likes this.
  2. Yehuda D

Yehuda D Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yes. I tried it once and I hated it. :( Much too strong.

gorgo2 and RyX like this.
  3. RyX

RyX DoH!

My go to on fragrances, and info on TLPH.

gorgo2 likes this.
  4. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Strong in the sense of so many "ingredients" combined?

5. RyX

RyX DoH!

More like what a reviewer on basenotes.net said? When you wear it everyone knows. That day and maybe the next, too.
    "Projection is of the intercontinental ballistic variety and longevity is that of a radioactive isotope probably found in said missile, so use with care."-Zealot Crusader

gorgo2 and Paul Turner like this.
  6. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Sold! I'll take it!

RyX likes this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

Bang for your buck! The users suggest two sprays in the air and walk through the mist for best application. A bottle of this product ought to last as long as Pinaud Special Reserve. Don't get me wrong there. I like S.R. but it's a cool weather scent best used in moderation, or while wearing a leather jacket, smoking a cigar, and riding a motorcycle. :scared007:

Jesseix and brit like this.
  8. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

sounds like a typical 80s powerhouse frag

gorgo2, brit and RyX like this.
  9. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

Excessive projection is great for bug bombs, but often the difference between stinky and nice for scents. One woman in our office used to practically bathe in perfume (or perhaps just had an ICBM fragrance), to the point where other co-workers repeatedly asked her to dial it back. She did stink pretty bad, but at least it got rid of the rat infestation.

gorgo2, brit and RyX like this.
  10. RyX

RyX DoH!

A statement you scent can make,
    SHOUT it shouldn't! :yoda

brit likes this.
  11. SharptoothC

SharptoothC I bite..........

It smells good, and is quality for the price. But it is a scent for the more mature and confident gentlemen. As has been stated, others WILL be aware of your presence. Not recommended for ninjas, SWAT teams or snipers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

gorgo2 and brit like this.