Test

Discussion in 'Post testing' started by 1969Fatboy, Jan 16, 2009.

1. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

2. burnWood

burnWood Mizzou Fan, YMMV

Test for Echo

3. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Here is the problem..... I want to send a picture through pm.....but I cant figure out to. So i post it here and direct the page to the person. The last 2 have been like that. It works.

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I just wanna know what you're illustrating with these 2 pictures. :think002

btw, try putting the pics in the Gallery (link in top nav bar). You still won't be able to add them to pm's, but you can direct people to the pics in the Gallery.

5. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I will try to try the gallery thing. I sold Dr.Mike a half puck of QED wild rose and wanted to show what it looked like before it was sent.

6. Queen of Blades

Oh, that's a puck of soap. It looked like some kind of wax bowl to these old eyes. :o

7. lferg

lferg New Member

8. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Making wax bowls is my 2nd hobby along with underwater basket weaving:happy102 JoAnna....are you well yet?

9. Queen of Blades

Not to jinx it, but seems the cough is calming. My tummy hurts now though. :ashamed001

10. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

My tummy hasnt been good for 2 nights straight:( Yeah....it decides to get grumpy between 2 and 3 AM for whatever lovely reason.

11. Truckman

Truckman New Member

I know I'm a bit late to the game here, but can't you just use a free hosting like image shack? Then just copy the link and insert it using the "Insert Pic" tool. That seems to work for PMs. I haven't had any trouble....yet....

12. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Yeah....once i figure it out I will. It just sucks that there is no attach clip when using pm:( I will look into the online galleries though.