Thank you

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Guillaume, Oct 18, 2007.

1. Guillaume

Guillaume Member

I appreciate your kind words of condolence. I've not been a member of this forum long, and I haven't posted very much yet--as a novice to DE shaving, it behooves me to read and learn, not to shoot off my mouth about matters I understand only through a mirror darkly, if you will. But I've been struck by how friendly the members of this forum are, so it didn't seem like a stretch to unload on all of you the way I did. Thanks for understanding.

And thanks for providing me with a much-need distraction during a difficult time.

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Hey bud, we're glad to have you as a part of this family

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    We can't be of much help, but we do what we can. :o

4. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Your welcome. Remember we are all in this together. We'll be here when you need us. Family.

Raf

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Be sure to check in.................we worry!

6. Guillaume

Guillaume Member

Thank you redux

Words like "thank you" don't seem adequate, but they are the best that I can do right now. I continue to be touched by your kindness.

And don't worry, Steve. I'm hanging in there. I will be making a nuisance of myself again soon enough.

Thanks, everyone.

John

(I took my nom de raseur from the first names of 2 of my favorite composors--de Machaut and Dufay--becauae I was certain that there must already be a John on this board.)