The attractive powers of cologne

Discussion in 'Scents' started by saltypete, May 23, 2009.

1. saltypete

saltypete New Member

Didn't have time for a shave yesterday but before i went out for a beer, I put on some 'Balidin' by Parfum de Nicolai. I walked past a lady and when i got about 4 steps past her, she turned back to me and said 'you smell amazing, what cologne are you wearing? ' I told her and she replied 'well you smell yummy!' I thought she was gonna jump me! I was impressed but I would have been more impressed if she was not older than my mother! I felt like telling her that she is not part of the demographic I am targeting and asking did she have a daughter, but that may have been considered rude. I got a laugh out of it though.

Pete

2. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Me too, what a great story :happy102 :happy102 :happy102

IIRC I've never had a woman compliment me on my cologne before ... so ... I think I have to get a bottle of this stuff :D

3. omegapd

omegapd New Member

I quit wearing my good stuff to work now (police officer). The street walkers are all over you then...

4. saltypete

saltypete New Member

LOL! :happy102

5. Teiste

Teiste New Member

hahahahahahahahha Cool storys guys!!!!Thanks for sharing.

6. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

My experience has taught me that different women are attracted to different scents so you can't really generalize here.

7. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I doused myself with an entire bottle of Stetson and got jumped by a one legged prostitute with a really bad southern draw and she talked with a lisp. Good times.

8. omegapd

omegapd New Member

I think I know her but she's not really a "she"...

9. Special_K

Special_K New Member

Good stuff guys! I am rolling!

10. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Her name was Eric-a I believe:confused: Said she was from Thifton,GA:rolleyes: She said she worked at the truckstops and was an undercover cop for the city of Omega. Small world!

11. omegapd

omegapd New Member

I don't have one leg...:prrr but I think I have seen him here a few times...:char039:love008:love008:love008

12. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

:happy102 Is that the fire ant dude?