The Best Drink on the Beach!!!

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by djprep, Aug 9, 2009.

1. djprep

djprep New Member

You guys have to try this drink, I guarantee you'll absolutely love it. It makes it 10 times better when you're on the beach, or sitting poolside. It's a tecate light with half key lime, or a good squeeze from a lime.

its only 110 calories, which is 1/3 of most beers out there, so its less feeling, and im telling you its really nice, make sure the beer is extremelly cold, then enjoy. If you really pay attention to the taste, you can slightly taste vanilla. its awesome. Let me know if you enjoy it.

2. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Member

I prefer Sol with a little lime that's been in a cold ice bucket. As a matter of fact, I'll be having several this time next week in Mexico.

3. Turnz2

Turnz2 Member

I enjoyed Tecate Lite last summer in Cabo and it sure beat the US light beers into the curb.

4. scarab

scarab New Member

Beer/rum and backgammon ... But when it is rum, there is nasty sunburn. Dunno why... :cool:

5. joshstill

joshstill New Member

There are 2 aqua parks, one in Ravda and one in Sunny Beach, you can buy full day passes or half day, and if I am correct its 25lv per person for the full day,you cant take in any food or drink and it has to be purchased within the aqua park.The one is Sunny Beach is bigger than the one in Ravda but it does get very very busy.There are buses that run along the resort to take you to both you will see the bus stops all along the main road.Djannys is a popular place to eat but you might find that you have to wait to get a table,Condor is good also the lighthouse which is opposite to the Condor and the lighthouse a large beer is only.