The Big Shave Southwest (or S'West)

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by gwsmallwood, Feb 9, 2019.

1. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any mentions here. It's coming up in April, and since it's 10 minutes away from home for me, I actually get to go this year. Anyone else coming?

RyX likes this.
  2. jmudrick

jmudrick Well-Known Member

Planning on it.

Jorvaljr and RyX like this.
  3. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

Yes, I think I'll be going. For me it's about 3 hours away, but at least it'll be on a Saturday so I should be able to make the trip fine.

Looks like they have picked up some more sponsors since the last time I looked at the web page: www.bigshavesouthwest.com

Also thinking about getting the Swag Bag but gotta decide before the 25th...

4. RyX

RyX DoH! Staff Member

Wow, that looks like Kind of a Big Thing. Take some photos and let us know about it when you get home!

Thanks for thread Garrett @gwsmallwood & the link Eric @Weasel640!

5. BigMark83

BigMark83 [...........] this space intentionally left blank

Have fun @gwsmallwood .

On another note Anyone on the East Coast, preferably NJ upwards know of anything like that up this way?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    RyX likes this.
  6. RyX

RyX DoH! Staff Member

Not East Coast, but a little closer than West Coast - Neal @NCoxSTL and members of The 30 Day Crew are deep into planning a 2nd TSD Meet Up near Saint Louis, Mo. Details --> HERE.

NCoxSTL likes this.
  7. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

Sure. Glad I pulled up the link to look at it... Looks like for anyone that checks in early, Mr. Smythe is hosting a trip to visit the Historic Town of Tombstone.
    https://bigshavesouthwest.com/store/tombstone-day-trip-thursday-april-25th-2019
    As I live only about 30-40 mins from Tombstone I won't be riding the bus. But will check my work schedule, and if permitting, may have to try and meet up with the group there as well.

RyX likes this.
  8. gwsmallwood

gwsmallwood Well-Known Member

Awesome. I'm making the trip down with Doug, so maybe I'll see you in Tombstone.

RyX likes this.