The Haul: April 16th - April 22nd

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PalmettoB, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Will

Will Nevermind

Nuff said

Pipes from Rick, Injectors form Dragon boy!

Attached Files:

2. Will

Will Nevermind

Jeff,

Joe likes to do that. (I am assuming it is him). It is why I usually buy everything he sells! :rofl

3. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Will, I'm soon going to be getting in about 3 times as much as that, and my wife's very concerned about where I'm going to place it! We live in a condo that's quite large, but still, there's only so much space. :eek: :eek:

4. Will

Will Nevermind

I have a nice storage room I can hold it in for you, I will check on it daily for you too FREE OF CHARGE! :D

5. Will

Will Nevermind

Aramis

Rene are you telling me that I am too young for this?

A guy who uses Old Spice, Aqua Velva, Tabac, Bay Rum, etc etc etc.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

ah, Will, how nice of you to offer! ;) :D

7. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

I wouldnt know your pub. profile says your from 11 August but not your Model Year ! :rofl :rofl

Definitly get the Aramis DEO ! see pic most left item big Can ! it is delicious just a little spritzem here and there and you dont need cologne anymore its so potent but nice you will smell wiffs of it during the day the stuff even out lasted my B&B spritzes and I kinda waisted that EDT when you use this DEO you dont need any other EDT perhaps 1 spritz of the Aramis EDT and your good for 12 hours.

Incase you wanted to buy it Doc I found this to be the best price

Aramis

8. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Chrome Slant from Vintage Blades. With a free sample of Colonel Conk styptic pencil and 10 Merkurs. Chroming was bad on bottom cap. You can't see it with the razor assembled, but really, it looked like some plastic model chrome parts I've used... Jim is cheerfully accepting it back for an exchange. Great service!

9. Will

Will Nevermind

Circa 1980

But I do like the old style scents I may have to pick this up.

Anyone else tried it?

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Kiss My Face Unscented Shave Cream

and this

[​IMG]

11. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

wow nice razor Rich !

looks cool at 4/8. and stainless steel inoxy? does that mean you can put it in water or not dry the razor and it wont rust ?

The problem I find with straights is they ask for a lot of care to not rust !

12. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

It says no stain SS so it shuld be OK to get wet and wipe. I'll wipe it down and put a drop of oil on it anyway. Just to make sure. It's honed but I bet one of the guys here can hone it to perfection for me.

BTW. I just got notice at work of getting a 25 year award. I didn't like what they offered for awards except 2 items. A stand up Kitchen Aid Mixer or the thing I did choose. An 8 piece set of Henkels 4-star II knives with block. Woo Hoo!

13. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

ARAMIS !?!

Funny, I have not been around TSD this weekend (was out doing some volunteer work), but just popped in and noticed the talk about Aramis.

............. and it just so happens I stopped by the fragrance counter this weekend.....and found myself upon: none other than Aramis. Scary coincidence.

Aramis is a fragrance that I have smelled out of the bottle quite a few times in my lifetime :)signs113), and never got around to putting it on my skin.

For the heck of it, I sprayed some on the wrist and was VERY pleasantly surprised. I ended up with my wrist permanently attached to my nose for a few hours :ashamed001 :happy001 This is indeed a very complex scent, and it was constantly morphing into many different pleasant smells throughout the evening.

I'll be picking up a bottle of Aramis in the very near future, let me know if you find it on the cheap Doc. btw - I think you'll like it

14. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

too lazy for pictures last week....

Big score from Doc:
    WillG prototype soap
    Slivers of several other soaps I cant remember
    Decants of Docs Northern Dragon Edt (Well done, Wil)
    * Spanish Leather
    * SCS Autumn Rain

Brut EdC
    Polo Green EdT
    English Leather Musk Edt

For my 44th
    Chivas regal 18 y/o (from Moms)
    WL Weller 12 y/o (from Little Bro) .. and an OpusX gar I havent seen yet
    Knob Creek (from Mom-in-law)
    Old Forrester Signature (from me to me)

15. Will

Will Nevermind