The Haul: April 2nd - April 8th

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by TraderJoe, Apr 2, 2007.

1. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

2. Padron

Padron Active Member

I don't know how Will was able to part with his Mama Bears though...Many of those are in my shopping cart now ;)

3. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Why yes sir it seems I do.

Perhaps a mix is in the cards for tomorrow's shave. :D

4. Smedley

Smedley New Member

I'll be curious to see your thoughts on the Bay Rum AS.

Oh, and Jason...holy cow. You can start your own shaving cult with that haul! Doc Will, when you put a surprise package together, you don't kid around!

5. Will

Will Nevermind

I got plenty of MB samples form a Friend and those were the ones that I did not like the scent too so I figured I would pass them on.

In Fact that is what most of it is, samples and stuff I got of others and wanted to pass them on. Why did I charge 30 bucks when I got most of it for free and the stuff I had bought was running low anyway? :)

It was mostly to cover the shipping at 10 bucks and a little more cash to buy me some Doc's Northern Dragon EDC :) :)

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Duder - nice haul :happy088

Doc - ::git rock on brah

Friend - I'll use that one tomorrow, and let you know what I think :D

7. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

O-U-T-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G deal, Jason!!! :eek: :drool

@Rene: Nice sign! :cool:

8. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Actually was dumb enought to click on a file which I had my hunch would be a virus , Mcaffee caught it ontime before it would do great harm ,basically its a back door dialer that got installed. something that sniffs your passwords and sends them to the guy who wants to use it to get into your paypal account ,ebay accounts etc. somehow I couldnt get it off 100% like 5% was still left. so I opted for safe and tell them. really stoopid on my end I normally never click on files lower then 1mb... unless I know 100% the source of it.

about the email databank well simple I have thunderbird installed on my external 250 GB HD I try to keep always the company laptop as clean as possible. so all my emails were saved in a folder I assigned to inside TB.
    but when I did a virus cleanup session with spybot it somehow cleaned out the TB profile default direction file so the next time I launched TB gone were my 2GB emails. it a simple matter of importing the mbox files again.

I asked the IT guy to install Nero and iTunes on my account I hope thats all I will need for now I dont want to hack the laptop again. for now im looking to buy a laptop for my company use. obvious need to seperate my stuff.

@ Duder !

Great Haul im like speechless ! that is what I call an UBER Sampler pack.

@ Klaus Danke, its nice the iron board it looks like a poster but it isnt its actually thin STEEL ! now how to mount it on the front door of the Shave Den ?
    Dont want to drill screws into my door..

9. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Ran home and checked the mail during lunch. Score!

Simpsons Duke 2 Best
    Simpsons Case Pure

Beautiful brushes. I picked up the Case on an impulse buy because Lee was out of Best on these. The price was definately right and I can honestly say this doesn't look like any Pure I've ever seen! The Duke is exactly what I was looking for in a small/med size soap brush. Can't wait to try them out!

Will post pics later :D

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Were the brushes calling you home?

11. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

So pretty :D

Attached Files:

12. Padron

Padron Active Member

Very Nice brushes, I also have the case in Best...My Best looks almost exactly like your Pure...............anyway, It's a neat little brush :D

I got a almost new tub of QED Frankincense & Myrrh Shave soap and a Decant of Czech & Speake Frankincense & Myrrh edt....Good stuff :cool:

13. SSLSTudio...

Best badger brush looks awesome !
    Nice brushes !

14. SSLSTudio...

Smells Like Heaven...

Had my Dermatologist cook me up some stuff, Floral waters of different kinds (similar to what thayers witch hazel does. ) 100ml of shave oil . and a stack of custom made shave soaps.

It looks like im hiding some stuff its just I cant show Jeff what he is getting atleast not which 3 EO I choose to mix for him :rofl
    The smell when I opened the box ! :eek: great ! :D
    All soaps are 100gramm. well will see if she is good

The shave oil contains : vitis viniferous ,citrus aurantifolia ,melaleuca aurantifolia, boswelia carteri ,santalum album,simmondsia chinesis ?

How is that ? Is that TJ aproved TJ ? I better run it by your chemical Gene detection.

And a Senseo machine..good week.

Attached Files:

15. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

Whoa Mike, nice brushes. Tomorrow will be Case in one hand and Duke in the other?

16. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Rene - nice haul. Personally, I don't see a use for the frankincense oil (with its astringent properties, I'd rather see it in an aftershave)...but maybe you should send me that shave oil and one of those soaps for testing ;):D

Mike - sweet brushes there, great score :happy088

Anyhow, speaking of "Rene" look what the cat dragged in:

Anherb Aftershave Gel
    Anherb Aftershave Conditioner
    Kriudvat Shave Cream
    Sharp v2 x2
    7AM v2 x1
    7AM v3 x2
    Supermax x1
    Elicina Balsamo After Shave

As promised, the party to celebrate the Anherb's arrival (it only took 2 months :rofl):

:: ::git :signs001 :signs015 :happy096 :angry037 :happy108 :bounce017 :scared002 :eatdrink047 :happy013 :eatdrink004 :love055 :eatdrink020 :happy036 :happy069 :taunt005

17. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Nice haul!

What took so long? My Anherb a/s conditioner from Rene only took 11 days to get here. :p

18. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

You're special :D

:whacky084

19. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

100 Sharp Blades care of Rene.

20. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Well.....duh! :rolleyes:

:D