The Haul: February 2 - February 8, 2009

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by SSLSTudio..., Feb 2, 2009.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I have exactly that same mug!

2. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

The latte mug I've been using is a little bigger and gives me more room to work with, so I'm partial to that. Especially now that I'm using a brush that won't fall down into the middle of the lather.

Since I didn't find anything worthwhile at the flea market this morning, I finally broke the seal and ordered up my first bowl of Tabac soap.

3. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

Saturday

No pictures, but my wife got a bottle of Polo A/S Splash for me at Ulta yesterday. Nice stuff if you don't overdo it!

4. Padron

Padron Active Member

Wow,

Great hauls fellas!! :D

I got a large block of red stropping paste from Valentin in Poland and a tube of Wars :happy005

Can't wait to try it out as it is reported to provide a very smooth shaving edge even finer than the green Chromium Oxide :cool:

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

I've seen that at The Grease Shop, let me know how they both work out! :cool:

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I got me a Nikon D90 today...

Already bugging Yukio and Neale too :p

7. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

NICE!!! I am looking forward to the pictures!

8. Padron

Padron Active Member

Congrats Isaac! :D, as Rodd said, we will need some photos soon.......... perhaps a Central Park photo session :)

9. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I can definitely cooperate with that request. The darn booklet to the camera looks like a phone book :happy102