The Haul: January 28th - February 3rd, 2008

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by moviemaniac, Jan 28, 2008.

1. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

So, whatcha got? :drool

I got:
    - Castle Forbes Cedarwood/Sandalwood SC
    - L'Erbolario Vetiver ASL

2. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

I got my CC bill :(

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

ouch :(

4. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I got my PayPal balance report. :(

5. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I got in a fist fight with a jerk today, who tried to pickpocket me, nothing was taken, but I gave him a little something to remember me from--3 punches in the face, and 2 kicks in the ass. :mad: :mad:

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Sorry to hear that Jeff.....But you must tell us more of this story...

7. crackstar

Isaac, very simple, I was leaving a shopping mall, and a young punk-ass jerk, dressed like a rapper came over to me, and was asking me directions how to get to the subway. He was standing very, very close to me, and I felt his hand going into my jacket pocket, so I stepped back fast, and started smacking him out. It turned out he and a buddy of his tried to shoplift from a men's clothing store this morning.

8. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

It's harsh to say, but I think he got what he deserved. Things like that brings out the worst in me.:mad:

Glad to hear you are ok! You never know how idiots like that react :(

9. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

So after you wailed on him....did you just walk away.....were the authorities called...did they run?

10. crackstar

Johan, without bragging, and without malice meant in any way shape or form, I have martial arts training for 39 years, and 12 years of military training. I can eat 3 punks like him for breakfast, and then have a snack. I'm also a VERY, VERY big man!

11. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Give 'em hell, Jeff!!!!!!!!! :happy096

12. crackstar

Fergie, I'm really a puppy-dog, if I don't get p/off! ::angelic004

13. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Glad to hear they went for the "wrong guy" then :D

14. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

[​IMG]

15. crackstar

Ahhhh, c'mon guys, let's talk about what shaving goodies we got! I bought me a Real Shaving Company a/s balm--seems to be pretty good! ;)

16. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Well, I've landed a couple of straights from ebay, but I'll post them here when they arrives. I hope some swedish aquisitions will arrive tomorrow ;)

17. crackstar

Johan, I'm surprised that after those wonderful vintage sticks from Sweden, the Barnangens Parba, and Hega stopped selling, that nothing else replaced them. I feel terrible, because those 2 soaps are just too good!

18. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

Unfortunately Sweden is quite a small market, and shavesticks probably even more so :( So many legacy trademarks die a silent death, or end up being swallowed by multinational companies (if they are good enough)... which happened to Barnängen, it's now owned by the German company Henkel...

19. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

I rather talk about your new CT:D

20. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Umm, I don't think I'd mess with Jeff if I were you.