The Haul: November 17th - November 23th, 2008

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by mastermute, Nov 17, 2008.

1. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

At last! An Airport Express, so I can listen to my music in the bedroom (and use my iPhone as remote :p) I just love it how the Apple guys have made everything work... yeah, it just works!

[​IMG]

2. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Seriously!? That is very cool! Apple knows what they are doing.

3. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

4. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

This just in...

Teacher shaving mug (NOS) from a store that closed in the 1970's.
    [​IMG]

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

:cool: Johan! Enjoy!

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Steve, that is gorgeous--enjoy, buddy! :D

7. Bussemand

Bussemand Well-Known Member

My first badger- allthough it's a cheap one.
    New soap dish for the new handmade shaving soaps.
    Body Shop Maca Root Razor Relief

[​IMG]

Of course two of the soaps are going in the mail...

8. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

I received my Surefire E2D LED Defender and the rotten Customs agent did not bother to tax it so I’m very happy. This flashlight is absolutely top notch. Very sturdy, very bright, very everything I wanted. Thanks to all those who answered my questions and helped me make an informed choice.

Attached Files:

9. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I got a Edwin Jagger Chatsworth tonight. (one that isn't broken even!) I modified a broken one for a friend in exchange for a new one. My plan was to break it and modify it, but they are so nice right out of the box. Who knows, maybe I will drop it and it will make the decision for me. ;)

10. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Razor Roulette? :happy102

11. Padron

Padron Active Member

Wow,

Great hauls fellas!! Congrat! :cool:

Glad to hear there was no extra tax, those flashlights are really bright :shocked003 :happy005

12. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I bought a package of this soap and a tube of this cream to ship away in Europe to a good friend of mine for trade!

Attached Files:

13. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Sorry to say that I have not been acquiring anything exciting lately, the only thing I have hauled recently is another bottle of Clubman-Pinaud Shave Lotion. I love the stuff and purchase a new bottle approximately once a month.

14. soulshine

soulshine Flower Power

IMG_3788.JPG

All of this arrived recently but this is my first chance to get up a pic. Sorry for the poor quality, my batteries for the DSLR are in need of charging!

Bottles of TSD aftershave milk, Iced Lime & Iced Bay Rum

A custom bottle of black pepper cologne. For me it is EXQUISITE! Very sharp & earthy...

A sample of cream soap that I am working on the proper water to product ratio.

A sample of body wash named after me. JoAnna went at this blindly and tried to copy the Molton Brown Body wash for me - how cool is that!?!? It is not a straight ahead black pepper scent like the cologne but a combo of various scents that I did not inquire about. It is a very earthy blend but nowhere near that of vetiver.

Thank you JoAnna for making all this up for me!

15. Queen of Blades

You're welcome! :D

Actually I wasn't trying to copy the actual MB body wash itself, just the scent. But from a little reading I found out the MB body wash and MB cologne don't even smell the same. So I guess in a way I was trying to copy the MB body wash. The scent at least. And that just from a list of notes I found online for the body wash.

:whacky011

16. soulshine

soulshine Flower Power

The MB cologne is horrible!!! Well...to me it is anyway.

17. Queen of Blades

Yeah, that's what all the reviews on basenotes said, too.

18. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Just picked up my first bottle of Pinaud Clubman Bay Rum...well, anything Pinaud Clubman for that matter. Heck, and anything Bay Rum scented for that matter, too. At first sniff I thought I wasted my money :sick007...but it's slowly growing on me. I'll try it out tomorrow after I shave.

The Walgreens I picked it up at also had the Lilac Vegetal, and the standard Pinaud Clubman - it was very difficult to NOT walk out with all 3!

19. Queen of Blades

Don't bother.

Check this thread out.

20. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Thanks for the tip :happy088