The Haul: September 26th - October 2nd, 2011

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by PalmettoB, Sep 25, 2011.

1. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

Thanks Dad. I have no doubt the R41 would just mow them gone and not even stop for the toll booth. It's like a semi hitting a smart car.

alpla444, SharpSpine and IAmTheJody like this.
  2. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

I'd vote custom title if he didn't already have one. :happy102:

battle.munky likes this.
  3. Dslazar9

Dslazar9 Took the Menthol-cratic Oath

One of my favorite haul's ever. My barber, Frank, who I know many of you have seen me mention many times, gave me another razor today. I felt bad taking it, but he says he'd much much rather have it live in a place where it's used and appreciated. I couldn't argue with that. He said it was his workhorse most of his career. He used to shave the back of my neck with it when I was 8. As many of you may have seen me write, he cut my grandfather's, father's, son's hair.
    He gives a great straight shave, and he'll be coming to the Expo in Chicago on November 10th. puma1.jpg puma2.jpg puma3.jpg

4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Enjoy it!

Dslazar9 likes this.
  5. battle.munky

Really nice razor Danny. I like the wooden coffin too. Sweet!

6. Dslazar9

Dslazar9 Took the Menthol-cratic Oath

Thanks Bob, I don't think it's wood, I think it's bakolite-gotta ask the Mara.

7. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Now that is some COOL! Enjoy it. May it serve you well for many years to come.

8. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

:signs011:

Also wanted to thank everyone for posting their hauls! :thanks:

9. battle.munky

I'm doing a few reknot & restores on some brushes so I ordered some Flitz and it got here Thursday :mail:. Weird how something works so well....that stuff really brightened up the finish I have on a few of the handles.

10. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

This has been a pretty heavy week on the hauls. Gary over at Shoebox gives his thanks for the good pub we have been giving him. It is always a pleasure doing business with Shoebox!

11. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Ditto.

Gary - if you see this post, you NEED to join TSD! Come here; TSD is the best wet shave board on the planet!

IAmTheJody likes this.
  12. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

WOW! Three pages! You guys rock! Nice hauls!

13. battle.munky

*enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable**enable*

:biggrin: Just bought some Musgo Real and Proraso As's and a bowl of Tabac SS.......

swarden43 likes this.