The Health Club

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by wristwatchb, Sep 25, 2018.

1. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Thanks Chris. That's the reason I look at averages and trends more than single data points. When I weigh, it's always in the morning for consistency. Still, my weight can easily fluctuate 2-3 pounds from day to day, so I try not to overreact.

Bama Samurai, brit and PLAla like this.
  2. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

I still haven't weighed myself since my gym's scale got stolen LOL

I got lean enough for summer and now it looks like waterski season is over so I'm going back to bulking

I finally broke 2 plates squatting - was due for 1x235 as the top set for my 531 program, but I do AMRAP and managed 8 reps. I guess something finally just clicked.

brit likes this.
  3. ghostlife

ghostlife Well-Known Member

The anabolic window is a bit of a myth, it's more like several hours long. The more important thing is just getting enough protein in total throughout the day

brit and PLAla like this.
  4. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

Jan: 216lbs
    Now: 189lbs

My height is 5'11" so according to all of the charts, i have a stone or two to go.

Chips, crisps, chocolate and beer are my food demons:angry019:

Paul Turner and brit like this.
  5. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Boy did I find a cure for the headaches I get.....just lie back on the couch, put on some classical music, and voila. Harvard University's radio station plays a lot of classical-that is, when they aren't broadcasting the sports games :).

brit likes this.
  6. Paul Turner

I just made my first appointment with my new neurologist. Nice that she's close by, but that's what I was hoping for anyway.

brit likes this.
  7. Paul Turner

How's Cathy's back?

brit likes this.
  8. Paul Turner

I'm going to get some nutrition counseling.....will call next week to set up the "intake" meeting.

brit likes this.