The mirror........

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by "Knothead" Tim, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Don't know if this is true or not......but hope it is. Made me laugh.

The Janitor of a junior high school was having a rather hard time cleaning the mirror in the girls bathroom. The girls of that age were just being allowed to wear lipstick by their parents and in between classes, were applying a fresh coat. Well, young girls can be a little bizarre sometimes, and after the paint job, they were kissing the mirror and leaving their individual mark for all to see. After a meeting between the janitor and the principal all the girls were summoned to the main bathroom where this was taking place. The principal and the janitor explained how difficult it was to clean the lipstick off the mirror and would they please stop it. One of the darlings made a comment that it couldn't be that hard, so the principal asked the janitor to demonstrate. He asked one of the girls to do what she does best and she left a beautiful full oval lipstick mark prominently in the center of the mirror. The janitor told them to watch carefully what it took to remove the mark. He opened a stall door, grabbed a toilet brush and proceeded to dip it into the toilet. He then went to the mirror and started brushing it down with the brush, and then wiped it off.

The problem has since disappeared.

Frijolero and Enrico like this.
  2. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

I see that one periodically. Sounds like an urban myth, but I agree that it’s a good story.

"Knothead" Tim likes this.
  3. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

They have a saying in Italian, "Se non e' vero, dovrebbe essere." (If it's not true, it should be.) :D

"Knothead" Tim and Sara-s like this.