The Old Farmer

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Rayzor, Jan 28, 2023.

1. Rayzor

Rayzor New Member

I want to say hello to everyone and I am glad to have found this web site. I am a old farmer that likes guns, knives, watches, blue heeler dogs and double edge razor and shaving. I have had a beard for several years, but it has turned white so I have decided to start shaving again. I have found out that I love shaving, now that I have got older and have more time to do it. Also, the young women are talking to me again. Lol Not really. I have already bought two new razor from reading the post on here. A Rockwell 6S and a Henson XX. I also have on order a Karve CB and another Henson XXX. I may send the Henson XXX and get the mild. I think the XXX will be to aggressive. I also got my eye on a Karve Overlander. Would a man need both Karve's? I also like to ride motorcycles a lot. I have a Indian Scout.

Paul Turner, Enrico, ewk and 2 others like this.
  2. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Welcome aboard!
    Got pics?
    We love pics!
    Sounds like you're gonna fit right in :)

Rayzor likes this.
  3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Welcome to the Den.

Rayzor likes this.
  4. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Go big or go home, eh? Welcome to the Den. You'll fit right in. No interest in vintage razors at all?

Edit: I've got a blue heeler mix right now, and owned a purebred as a child. Smart dogs, but stubborn sometimes.

Rayzor likes this.
  5. Troy M

Troy M Prep: Mephitis mephitis musk

Welcome! My best dog was a blue heeler way back in the day - wicked smart and she LOVED to work cattle. I recall a time when she drove 300 heifers and 1 lamb with 30 feet of dog chain over 1 poor rattlesnake! It was pretty epic!

Rayzor and PLANofMAN like this.
  6. brit

brit in a box

hello and welcome..

Rayzor likes this.
  7. BBS

BBS Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard. You might want to look into using some alcohol free aloe vera gel on the face after shaving if you plan to ride your bike almost immediately after shaving.

Rayzor likes this.
  8. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Welcome to TSD @Rayzor glad you decided to join us.

:)

Rayzor likes this.
  9. Rayzor

Rayzor New Member

They are the smartest dogs I have ever owned. I think sometimes smarter than me. Lol Mine was 15 years old and ran off about a month ago. I never could find her. Talk about getting down the dumps. Best friend I ever had. I hope to see her again one day. Her name was Tuco.

10. Rayzor

Rayzor New Member

I love to watch them work cattle. When mine was six months old, all our cattle got out and they were ever where. She put them all back in. I couldn't believe it!

PLANofMAN likes this.
  11. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I hope you see Tuco again.

Rayzor likes this.
  12. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
  13. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Welcome @Rayzor . Glad you finally came over to wet shaving. A farmer outstanding in his field. So glad to have you on board. Looking forward to your posts.
    [​IMG]