The OLD SPICE TRAC II Brass Handle from the 80's

Discussion in 'Cartridge Razors' started by EzraCobb, Feb 3, 2018.

1. EzraCobb

EzraCobb Well-Known Member

Finally got to use this RAZOR - I have 2 of them..
    Not a bad shave at all - especially the the Vintage ULTREX carts with the cleansing mechanism..

The blade fit in tight and secure..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

@EzraCobb I remember seeing a set with a handle like that. Had a brass handled brush with it too.

3. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    That's a cool razor. The Trac II razors weren't too bad. I remember when they put that push button cleaner on the twin blades. That was cool too.

4. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

5. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

I have not seen any Old Spice Brass handled Brushes. Normally these Old Spice Brass handled TRAC II razors came in sets with the above Shaving Cup, or a Cream colored Ceramic Stand. Both sets came with Wood handled Brushes with dark blue ferrels that had the Old Spice logo. They looked like this one:
    Old Spice.jpg

EnglishChannel and 178-bplatoon like this.
  6. Weasel640

How do you like that Old Salty? I'm kind of wondering about the Freshly Baked as well.

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Your right was not a Old Spice set. But looked a lot like that razor handle. Love the old spice brush by the way!

8. Weasel640

It's on my list of Brushes to replace the Knot. Probably going to open the ferrel up a little bit in order to get a larger Knot in.

9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Keep it boar?

10. Weasel640

Probably synthetic for that one. I have another one that is like new, came still packaged, this one will stay original. I also have a third on that looks identical but no marked that I may do something else with as well.