The Omaney Soap

Discussion in 'Skincare' started by Darkbulb, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

Mr @Omaney noticed my thread about looking for new bath soaps and, being the generous person he is, he offered to send me some of his own creations... The Omaney Soap!
    (Note, that is not what it's called...I just made that name up.... TM!)

This week a box containing two bars of soap arrived:
    [​IMG]
    First impressions:
    "Are these really by him or did he just go and pick some up at The Body Shop?"
    Because they look really, really professional - uniform, even bars with great looking labels and tight plastic wrap.

"That lavender one smells amazing!"
    It really did and the other one was unscented so I can't really comment on that scent - or lack thereof.

I ended up using the lavender soap in the shower this morning (product tag line "Take a bit of Omaney with you into the shower") and it performed really, really well. Great scent of lavender and you got that thick almost creamy lather that you just know is going to moisturize your skin.

Here's some lather after just, literally, 3-4 seconds rubbing it on my hand:

[​IMG]
    (That photo doesn't really show the great lather at all but believe me, it's there).
    So, "That's all good", I hear you say, "but where do I buy that great Omaney Soap?")
    Well, funny you should ask. You can't. Mr Omaney is not in the business of making soap and just hands them out to family, friends - and people asking about soap on shaving boards and who comes across as especially needing of help. Or soap as it may be.

Thanks @Omaney - I truly enjoyed the soaps, they're great stuff and you really should consider one day selling them!

2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Very cool and thoughtful.

Rufus T. and Darkbulb like this.
  3. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

@Omaney is a very generous man and a true gentleman. Nice!

4. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

:happy096: