The Scouring of the Shire (or the Shave Stash) **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Baloosh, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

*SOLD* Inspired by Mike's (Antique Hoosier) impressive trim-down of his hardware and software inventory, thus begins the great 2010 Shave Den reduction.

Part 1 below. More to follow. All prices are shipping CONUS. International shipping is available, but we'll have to work out final shipping cost depending on destination, etc. Paypal for payment. All items are either New, never-used, or lightly used. I have such a large stockpile of various soaps/creams that I rarely make a dent in anything. :ashamed001

Floris JF soap in plastic tub 95%: $10
    Tryphon American Spices soap 95%: $9
    Tryphon Mentolo soap 95%: $9
    Santa Maria Novella cream 98%: $25 (this is just too similar to Proraso to keep)
    Truefitt & Hill Rose cream tub New, no box: $20
    QED Peppermint soap tub 98%: $11
    QED Violetta soap tub 98%: $11
    Selling as a single *lot* only for any Kell's shave soap fans. All Kell's soaps are the refills, new still shrink-wrapped:
    Kell's Ultra Aloe Casbah Mint
    Kell's Ultra Aloe Sandalwood
    Kell's Ultra Aloe Almond
    Kell's Aloe/Hemp Almond
    All 4 Kell's soap together only for $15.

So you want to make it easy on me by buying the entire lot? Awesome. If so, your price for the entire lot is $75. Because of this I will begin this thread as a single lot sale ONLY. If there is not interest in the entire lot, I'll break it up and start selling the items off individually after a couple days.

PM me if interested in the lot. Thanks!! *SOLD*

2. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

The Scouring has been completed. Lot has been *SOLD*

Thanks to all!

Round 2: The Battle of Bywater coming soon! (Good Lord I'm such a nerd)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.