The Shower and Shave you Remember

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by jbcohen, Oct 25, 2007.

1. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Is there one show and shave that you remember for quite a while becuase it was particularly good?

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

My first shave with a Crystal would probably qualify. I was amazed by the results, and have yet to get them QUITE as good, but sure close!

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

First time I used this gem, sent to me by a friend:

[​IMG]

4. Will

Will Nevermind

Still full.

Been saving her?

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Old pic ;)

6. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

The first time I got out a Super Speed, it was a 70s black handle flair tip, but was one to rememeber.

7. Infotech

Infotech Active Member

The one I remember was durning my first couple of weeks shaving. I used the Merkur HD, Merkur Blade, and Taylor's Lavender. It was completely BBS, no 5 o'clock shadow until 7 PM.

I don't know how I did it but haven't been able to replicate it. Both Merkur products eventually tore my face up so I don't use them anymore.

EDIT: I should add that it was only a two or three pass shave - no ATG.

8. Crag

Crag Member

My all-time favorite was when I went to T&H In Vegas and had my very first straight razor shave.. it was BBS for about 1.5 days, and I didn't need to shave for about 3 days. He used Trafalgar cream, and ran it through a warmer of some sort...It was heavenly!:happy036

Matt

9. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Oh so many many nice shaves. But, the most memorable? The first time I used the Feather ACD-N other than WTG, didn't follow my own shave rules and created a bloody mess. :rolleyes: