The Superior Shave-great vendor

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by otherstar, Sep 24, 2010.

1. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

I just wanted to share my experience with Jarrod at The Superior Shave! I ordered two saftey razors (Barrel Grip Merkur for me, and the Derby/Ming Shi for my newphew), and 100 Shark blades on Tuesday and received them in the mail on Thursday. I recieved a personal email letting me know the items had shipped in addition to the Google Checkout email. Prices on the website include shipping so you pay what is listed on the website! A fine vendor that I will definitely use again!

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Well-Known Member

Same here, I've gotten two small orders from SS and the level of service has been outstanding. Good combo of free shipping and good pricing. The sites commentary on the products for sale is unique, its insightful and very witty.Yet another good vendor for shave goods. :)

3. DoughBoy68

DoughBoy68 Member

I have placed two orders with Superior Shave so far, one for a NOS Paul Schulze str8 razor and another for two sets of scales. Jarrod has free shipping so the price listed is what you pay and shipping is fast. I will be buying from him again.

4. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

Also a happy customer. The personalized email is great and not having to worry about shipping costs is excellent. I wish more online vendors implemented this policy

5. newb

newb Resident Newb

Thumbs up to Jarrod also.:happy088:happy088:happy088