The Veg

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Rob206, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Leclec13

Leclec13 Well-Known Member

The veg is growing on me .... I might be a chosen one....

I,m giving it a fair shot trying it on its own but. way before I have to go anywhere

I like the residual scent.... not so much the first flowery punch

1/2 reserve. 1/2 veg is on point !!!!

Much better than reserve on its own, I like the vetiver in it but not in love with reserve as much as clubman

RyX, brit, CrustyCat and 1 other person like this.
  2. Robert1955

Robert1955 Well-Known Member

I just bought a bottle of "The Veg" with all the hype about it I just had to find out if I am one of the chosen...nervous already...it arrives tomorrow.

Robert.

RyX, CrustyCat and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  3. CrustyCat

CrustyCat Well-Known Member

Keep an open mind.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Ijustmissedthe50s and RyX like this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

You've been quite adventurous so far. The Veg like it's Pinaud brethren, is a powerhouse scent. Doesn't smell like them but a little goes a long way. I enjoyed a splash after my Arbac lather last night.
    SOTD 02262019.gif

Ijustmissedthe50s and brit like this.
  5. Robert1955

Well..it arrived today, my first impression was at least it was not vile, the scent died quite quickly to a faint gentler scent. My wife thought it was very faint too, maybe I generally over use my as ?. As the day went on I felt the scent did not drop much from the initial application and big drop...it imo remained constant. Do I love it.. no..but I do quite like it, it for me will be a daily rotational as... It may grow more on me as I use it...am I glad I bought it...defo YES... It is without different and I like that, at £13 for a 6oz bottle it is very affordable.

Robert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. RyX

RyX DoH!

Glad it wasn't an obvious NO! for the Missus or you. At $17.23 United States Dollars I'm not sure I would have tried it yet. I'm fortunate that several local Ladies Beauty Supply stores keep it on the shelf for closer to $7.00 (£5.25). There are a number of products from makers near you I'd try but shipping this way also doubles the price.

Many users of Pinaud AS suggest decanting into a glass bottle for a better scent. Now you can ignore those that tell you to pour it down the loo. :cool:

Frijolero and Ijustmissedthe50s like this.
  7. Robert1955

[​IMG]

Done :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. RyX

RyX DoH!

Good Job! after a week or a month you can see if there is a difference. I've decanted all my Pinaud products into glass as much for aesthetics as the purported scent improvement. The maker uses plenty of scent oils and a good bit of alcohol, but those bottles are 2nd rate.
    Pinaud Products.gif

9. Robert1955

Day two...I strangely went for the Veg after shaving without even thinking about it...I defo liked it a bit more today .

Robert.