The "Where am I Going?" PIF *Done*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by 5Savages, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5Savages

5Savages Well-Known Member

We have a winner! Congratulations, SharpSpine!

When Bath & Body Works had a buy 2, get 2 sale in January, I did. Now, as I stare at all the soaps and creams I've accumulated in the last two months, I realize that it would take me 15 years to get through 4 tubes of COB.

With that in mind, my March PIF is a brand-spankin' new, 5.2 oz tube of C.O. Bigalow shaving cream. This is open to anyone, however if you're not CONUS, I'll ask for you to pay the difference in shipping.

Here's what you need to do. This weekend I am going to a tournament. What kind of tournament am I going to? You get one guess. I'm leaving Saturday morning, about 11:00 am central time. If someone correctly guesses by that time, they are the winner. If there is more than one correct guess, I'll choose the winner with random.org. If there are no correct answers by Saturday morning, I'll check again when I return. If, at that point there are still no correct answers, everyone who responded will be eligible and I'll use random.org to pick the winner.

HINT: I'm going to watch a team sport.

[​IMG]

ETA: Here's a tip...if I do not declare a winner Saturday morning, then you know your guess is wrong. You might want to change it.
    ETA: I may be participating in the tournament, or I may just be watching the tournament. Also, I'll give a hint Saturday morning if there is no correct answer before then.
    ETA: It has nothing to do with my avatar.

tuco99 likes this.
  2. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

I think I have an inside track on this one due to your blade PIF and I don't need any COB but I look forward to hearing what others guess!

3. 5Savages

I wondered if I might have tipped anyone off. Your a man of great integrity!

4. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

It's got to be Combat Juggling.

I don't really need any more Bigelow, but I must know.

5Savages likes this.
  5. johnus

johnus Well-Known Member

You may want to look at the tube to see who makes the cream for Bigelow !! It's a deal.

6. blanka

blanka I will not eat my shaving products. Promise.

I'm going to go against the obvious with your avatar and say that you are going to a racquetball tournament.

7. 5Savages

Added to the above:

ETA: I may be participating in the tournament, or I may just be watching the tournament. Also, I'll give a hint Saturday morning if there is no correct answer before then.

8. 5Savages

:)
    Funny story about the avatar. I was at a local water treatment facility a few years ago to do some work, and they had that sign posted above the water filters. It has nothing to do with the tournament.

Mechguy likes this.
  9. thevez2

thevez2 uses Gillette's new Tarantula Razor - 8 blades!!

Huzzah! You're going to a jousting tournament.

10. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Nice PIF!

I'd say: basketball! :bounce015:

11. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

I'm going with a shooting tournament, or hockey...hmmmmm

12. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

That was going to be my guess!! Ok, who's been watching Full Metal Jousting on the History Channel?!?!

13. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

Fishing tournament

14. rsquared

rsquared New Member

15. rsquared

rsquared New Member

wrestling

16. rsquared

rsquared New Member

hockey

17. rsquared

rsquared New Member

racing or cornhole lol

18. DLP

DLP Well-Known Member

Basket ball is too easy. it must be that he is Grand Master Chess player and going to a Chess Tournament.

19. tomnat

tomnat accepting applications

Martial arts tournament is my guess

20. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

You are going to an underwater campfire building tournament?

macaronus, Queen of Blades and DLP like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.