Those empty forums

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by _JP_, Feb 24, 2007.

1. _JP_

_JP_ Searching for a Forum title

While looking through this place, I found that some of the forums have no threads in them and no way of posting to them either. What gives with that? Why have them if no one can post to them?

The Forum Feedback forum is an example of that, which is where this post belongs. But there isn't a New Thread button there so that people can post.

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    The Shave Den is only 3 weeks old, and is still a work in progress. There are many things that will be changed in time.

As for those "forums" technically what I think you are referring to is just the "forums grouping". Under "Forum Feedback" is "Forum News", which is where you do the actual posting.

Bobby (sparky5693) can provide more info on this subject than I can, though.

3. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    I was moving some stuff around when you checked. I believe what you were looking for is there now. "Site news", has no new thread button on purpose, as we want to keep it clean and uncluttered. A just the facts kinda place. We do need a place for users to give us feedback. It'll be there in a second. ;)