Thought I would share a special shave gift

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by lightcs1776, Jan 4, 2019.

1. lightcs1776

lightcs1776 Well-Known Member

My son has a best friend. SHE is a great young lady, who my wife and I really appreciate. She loves God, is smart, and respectful. She told my son that she was getting irritated with her current razor, a disposable, as it was giving her nicks at her ankle. My son, who has my first razor (Merkur 34HD) and a Slim that I got him a couple Christmases ago, suggested that she try a safety razor. She jumped at the idea. I offered to let her try my Fatboy, since it is an adjustable, but my wife suggested getting her setup with a razor, brush, and soap. So, off I went to find a razor. I intended to get her a super adjustable, but got a great deal on two Lady Gillettes (my wife has the second one and loves it). So, she will receive a Lady Gillette, a tub of Stirling Christmas Eve (love the scent), two tucks of Nacets, and a Yaqi shaving brush. I am hoping that this will not only give her a better experience Leg shaving, but will start a lifetime without overpaying for razor blades. [​IMG]

Sent from my DROID Turbo using Tapatalk

9nein9, Jorvaljr, mayer57619 and 16 others like this.
  2. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Nice, Chris!

lightcs1776 likes this.
  3. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Chris, that's a fantastic gift. I'm glad you found such nice Lady Gillettes for her and for your Bride.

brit and lightcs1776 like this.
  4. mrchick

mrchick Odd, Terrible Avatar

Nicely done. I converted my wife with the same razor.

brit and lightcs1776 like this.
  5. lightcs1776

Thanks for the comments. If she likes it, she will be the first female friend of my kids that converts to a DE razor. I have converted on of his guy friends.

brit likes this.
  6. Killerflyingbugs

Killerflyingbugs Well-Known Member

I got the same razor for my wife.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

lightcs1776 likes this.
  7. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Great job Chris .... I got the same razor for my daughter in-law. :happy088:

lightcs1776 likes this.
  8. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

You did well. That is a thoughtful gift. I will be curious to hear about how she likes using it.

9. lightcs1776

My son gave it to her last night. He said she really liked it.

9nein9, Sara-s and johnnyflake like this.