thoughts on Ginger's Garden?

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Porter, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Porter

Porter Well-Known Member

I'm interested in a couple of the scents that Ginger's garden has, but I'm also wondering about the performance of the tallow-based soft soaps she has. Can anyone compare the GG soaps to soaps like Mike's, b&m, etc?
    Cheers

Omelmad likes this.
  2. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Excellent!

Omelmad likes this.
  3. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

i'm curious to see what answers people have. I haven't tried her soaps yet but they are on my list. their scent list is quite impressive.

4. Porter

Porter Well-Known Member

Same here: I'm pretty interested in their British Empire scent.

5. Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers Well-Known Member

I have yet to try her soaps either but I have heard very good things. I have tried her aftershaves tho. I believe I have 3 or 4 and the feel is amazing. They r thicker upon application due to the aloe and glycerine but it absorbs quickly and the scent stays with me most of the day. I recommend getting some if u order the soaps.

6. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

me too. I wonder if it smells like British Sterling?

Porter likes this.
  7. Porter

Porter Well-Known Member

I've heard that it's similar.

SHAVEWIZARD420 likes this.
  8. Irena's aftershaves are - in my opinion - second to none! Aloe provides a protective layer and moisturizer - menthol is present but not overpowering.....my favorites are Suede, Aventus, Pure Malt,Rose, and Fougere. Her scent list covers almost any personal taste. HIGHLY recommended!

9. Got caught up in the aftershaves ..... Ginger's Garden tallow soaps are good performers - She has a glycerin based as well .... I prefer the tallow - they really shine in the scent strength area - slick, cushion, post shave are C to C+ scent A to A+

Porter likes this.
  10. Jasman

Jasman Well-Known Member

Just got two of her tallow soft soaps to give as gifts. Top notch performers, great customer service, and if you can't find a scent you like, she'll make a custom one for you.

11. Skinny Rogers

Skinny Rogers Well-Known Member

I agree with this 100%. Amazing feel. Fougere is hands down my fav.

12. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

In terms of lather and performance all I can say is that Irena's Ice Mint soap is excellent. I love the scent, and the cooling effect is good. Very good skincare also. This is the only Ginger's Garden soap I have.

13. recon813

recon813 New Member

I've been wanting to try her soaps and aftershave products, but just been lazy lately. Her reviews have been very positive.

14. Chaddy187

Chaddy187 Active Member

I've got the British empire A/S its nice. She has some of the best A/S if you as me.

15. recon813

recon813 New Member

Thanks for tip...i I'll be checking out British Empire next time I'm on her site