Tiki Bar Soaps

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Richard Dunbar, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Tiki Bar Soaps are available again - Website is now taking orders. What's your favorite scent and how do these shave soaps perform?

2. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

I have The Captain and Set Sail. Both very good soaps.

Richard Dunbar likes this.
  3. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

Performance is great. Im going the custom scent route...also going to test out the bath soaps.

Richard Dunbar likes this.
  4. LookingGlass

LookingGlass Well-Known Member

I have Set Sail and Land Locked. I kind of stumbled on these during some trades and am glad I did. Wonderful lather and scent. Great shaves.:D

Ed

ObiDon likes this.
  5. Bobcat

Bobcat Well-Known Member

6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I have Set Sail, I bought it a year ago, and to be honest I wasnt a big fan. So I figured I should give it another try, wow! The lather was fantastic! It exploded off the puck! Slick. Beautiful smelling soap. Set Sail has earned a spot in my rotation.

LookingGlass and CyanideMetal like this.
  7. Chuck F

Chuck F Cheesy! Big Curd style

I had The Captain and Set Sail. Initially I was really taken with the scent of The Captain, but after a month or two I tired of it and actually ended up trading it away. Set Sail on the other hand I absolutely love. It's a great, invigorating herbal scent. Super clean smelling. Some of their others sound really interesting but those are the only two I've tried.

Both the tallow and veggie formula perform very well. Slight (very slight) edge to the tallow, I'd say.