Timeless Aluminum Razor I Like It.

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Bill G, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

I got my Timeless Aluminum razor in today and man this razor is light. With that said I like light razors as well as the more heavy ones. I just adjust to each razor as needed for the Shave.

The razor on two days growth did a nice job. My two day growth is probably comparable to a lot of guys 24 hr growth.. Lol. As some has said you can feel the blade more than the Bronze .38. I still found it to be a mild/Mid aggressive efficient shaver and I liked it a lot based on first impressions.

I also found the lightness of the razor to work well on my sensitive neck area. It took less concentration on this area to get a nice shave than it does with my razors that are heavier. Lightness is one of the reasons I Love my Timeless.95 Titainium scalloped razor. My neck area like a lot of guys has to be approached with thought not to get it irritated. I get it right 98% of the time but that 2% of the time sucks.. Lol..

This razor is a keeper it goes nicely with my other Timeless razors and it gave me a great shave with a couple of passes and a little touch up.

The fit and finish is of course Timeless quality.

Timeless collection.. Aluminum far left pic next .95 S/S scalloped, .95 Titainium scalloped, Bronze .38

Happy Shaves To Everyone,
    Bill G

IMG_3739.JPG

2. jluc

jluc smelling pretty

Nice Timeless collection!

3. PatrickA51

PatrickA51 Well-Known Member

Beautiful collection you got there.

brit, Bill G, Hembree and 2 others like this.
  4. Bill G

Bill G Well-Known Member

A little update,

I have a few Shaves now on my second batch Timeless Aluminum and my opinion from my first posting has been reinforced. I love this razor it's a great shavor for me. The razor is very easy to use and I am getting fantastic 2 pass Shave with some light touch up on my troublesome neck areas. BBS Shaves no irritation what's to complain about.

Timeless in my opinion for the price and quality of this razor has hit it out of the Ball Park.

I love my Timeless.95 Titainium as well and both these razors do a fantastic job. I like the size and the lighter weight of both these razors. I find the lighter weight of both these razors a tad easier to control/manage on my more troubled neck areas.

Another razor that is light and performs well for me in the lighter category is the Razo Rock Game Changer both the .68 and the .84

All The Best,
    Bill G

brit and jluc like this.