Tom's of Maine Calendula Cream- Great Price

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Wishoot, May 6, 2009.

1. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Good price. I like the TOM cream but prefer the peppermint. The calendula is nice though and reminds me of Florena. For that price you cant beat it though!

3. Crappy

Crappy Member

I like the mint too, but at that price ya can't pass it up. If I don't like it to the PIF pool it goes.

4. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

A quick update--nothing definitive, but...

I saw the same awesome deal, and ordered sometime about a week ago. No sign of billing, or shipping, or any sign of life, and the deal is no longer on Amazon (that I can find). As partial confirmation, the OP link now goes to a different--and vastly overpriced--offer, rather than the original smoking deal. I also haven't heard back from the seller, whom I tried to contact...

I'll update as I learn anything else.

5. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Thanks Bryan. Let us know if you hear back from the seller. I have not received notice that my order was shipped either.

6. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

You bet.

--> Bryan starts shaking like "Ultimate Warrior" from the old WWF. :happy102 (Not so happy to hear we're both getting hosed...)

7. Crappy

Crappy Member

I ordered mine on May 6th with an estimated arrival between May 15-20th. There wasn't any info about tracking data, so as far as we know my TOM could be floating out in the ether. I sure hope we didn't get taken!

8. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

My delivery date was between the 16th and 20th too. I'm filing a complaint if it doesn't arrive by then.

9. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

I got an email back from the company yesterday (Herbs MD) saying the manufacturer was out of stock (duh) and they wouldn't be able to fill my order. So, they didn't/don't have any independent stock of their own. They offered another product that I wasn't interested in, so I cancelled my order.

--> Bearer of bad news

EDIT to add: A couple of places (drugstore.com) have it for $4.69/tube. Drugstore.com, specifically, has some attractive options if you ordered in quantity: they have $5 off $30 order or $10 off $50 order plus free shipping over $25 for a first order. You can drive the price down to under $4/tube, which is more than the Amazon deal but still not bad. Granted, you'll need to love your Tom's, because you're buying 7-11 tubes...or of course, you can populate the order with whatever else you want and still get a not-bad-at-all price on a couple tubes of Tom's...

10. omegapd

omegapd New Member

I buy quite a bit off of drugstore.com...you won't have any problems with them. Check Vitacost.com too. They have better prices on a lot of things.

EW

11. Crappy

Crappy Member

I just got an e-mail from Amazon.com that said since the item was not shipped the order was canceled and I wouldn't be charged. To bad. I was looking forward to a good deal on TOM. But alas, like my first true love, it was not meant to be.

12. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

Me too.. What a huge disappointment.