Trade or sell Sanborns Orange Blossom Cologne *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Damon, Aug 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Damon

Damon Member

Well a week ago I ordered some Orange Blossom Cologne thinking it was more of scent similar to the old time Lavender water, you know leaning a little more towards the masculine side. I thought since the name has "cologne" in it it would be. :eek: Well to me its too floral. So I would like to make a trade maybe to one of our wonderful Ladies of the forum who makes shave or bar soap. It definitely smells just like Orange Blossoms. It's 3.89 FL OZ and it's full. Bottle looks like the photo below.
    Ingredients: Alcohol, Fragrance, Pentadecalactone
    [​IMG]

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
  3. Damon

Damon Member

Really:rolleyes: maybe they had to put that in there to knock back the blossoms a bit to attract the females.

4. Queen of Blades

How much do you want for it?

5. Damon

Damon Member

I would take $3.00+shipping. or trade for a puck of soap sent first class

6. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

If the Queen is interested she has ofcourse first dibs, since I saw this only now, but if not, I'm interested... I've been looking for something "citrus blossom" for a while... That is if you ship to Sweden, ofcourse...

7. Damon

Damon Member

If her Highness does not want it. I would be happy to send it to Sweden. I don't know how much the shipping cost is to Sweden is and may have to take a slow boat because it contains alcohol.

8. Queen of Blades

I was just commenting, is all.

It is Johan's. :happy088

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.