Treet TTO razor

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by rick, Dec 19, 2007.

1. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Well......anybuddy ?
    I know there are some who have tried the delrin model but I'm wondering how these baby's work.

2. mastermute

mastermute FatBoy

I have never used it but it sure looks like a Knack copy...

3. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I prefer the Feather polymer/"Popular", as the two are similar and therefore can both be talked about in the same sentence. But I guess it depends on what you like....... the Treet TTO has an all metal head, whereas the Feather has only metal silo doors.

the Treet is a mild shaver, FYI

4. Lionhearted

Lionhearted New Member

Not really. This is a Knack (sold as Slim Twist in the U.S.) that I bought new at Osco Drug in 1992. The only similarity is the location of the twist knob.

[​IMG]

The Knack/Slim Twist is an above average razor about equal to a SuperSpeed. In fact as far as I can tell with a magnifying glass the Slim Twist head is identical to a SuperSpeed head. I've never tried a Treet but I know the construction is cheap.

Richard

5. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

I have queried another forum on the matter since I have no prior knowledge of the razor and they seem to havea rather favorable opinion of the razor. It's a good mild razor and is impossible to get razor burn from this one. Some call the razor excellent quality.

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

FYI

You asked about the Treet Delrin over there

This thread is about the Treet TTO ;)

Apples vs. Oranges :D

7. Pauldog

Pauldog New Member

An older version of the Gillette Knack had a fatter twist knob. I think the Gillette model in the picture above wasn't called the Knack any more.