Triangle NC 27 Feb 2016 Straight Razor Get Together

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by lindyhopper66, Feb 5, 2016.

1. lindyhopper66

lindyhopper66 Well-Known Member

27 Feb 2016 Get Together

It's Official!! Triangle Area Get Together 27 Feburary 2016 Carolina Brewery Pittsboro, NC about 10:30am until about 3:00pm

It will be mostly about honing but we may have a few few demonstrations about pinning, scale making, etc.. All are welcome.

If you wish bring a few items you wish to trade, sell, give away and we will have time and space for that. However that isn't the main idea of the get together.

Looking forward to seeing everybody then. Please advise Lindyhop66 (Robert Smith) if you plan on attending.

IMG_4223.jpg

DSCF0844.jpg

DSCF0811.jpg

DSCF0823.jpg

Jim99, David Green and Drygulch like this.
  2. lindyhopper66

We had a good get together today with lots of new faces. Lots of razors honed. Lots of teaching. Giveaways.

DSCF1058.jpg

DSCF1007.jpg

DSC00758.jpg

DSCF0982.jpg

3. Chaddy187

Chaddy187 Active Member

Had a good time with good people. Thanks for the razors lindyhopper.

lindyhopper66 likes this.
  4. lindyhopper66

You're welcome. Thanks for the good stuff you gave away.

I took what was not taken to bring to the next meet up and thought about my friend who owns Nice Price Books in Durham and uses a straight I gave him. I brought the stuff to his store and he was out, but I met someone looking through books who uses straights and gave him the soaps, Florida Water and aftershave.

5. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

6. Chaddy187

Chaddy187 Active Member

Thanks hope everyone enjoys the soaps and aftershave.

lindyhopper66 likes this.
  7. lindyhopper66

I'm sure they will. I'm using the Soap Commander Soap and Balm Monday or Tuesday when I shave with the new brush Mike made.